|108 Stars Chisyu Star²|
Illustration Kawano Junko
|Birth Year||SY 422|
Antonio was a skilled chef known for his dedication to the culinary arts. He wandered from place to place, seeking opportunities to showcase his talents. His talent meant he could be selective about where he plied his trade.
When Marie joined the Toran Liberation Army and expressed the need for a cook, Antonio eagerly offered his services to the army. He held a fondness for Marie, and rumors circulated that he had a rivalry with Lester over her in the past.
Grateful for the chance to contribute to the cause of peace, Antonio actively participated in the Gate Rune War, wielding a surprisingly heavy ceramic pan as his weapon. However, his true prowess lay in using his culinary skills to uplift the spirits of the troops.
During the Dunan Unification War, Antonio visited the New State Army Headquarters and playfully challenged Hai Yo, a celebrated cook in his own right. Their friendly Cook-Off rekindled Hai Yo's passion for cooking. In the end, Hai Yo emerged victorious, and Antonio graciously shared his specialty recipe, Ramen, with him.
|Recruit Marie, then talk to Antonio in the Seika inn.|
|Protects||This character does not protect anyone|
|Protected By||This character is not protected by anyone|
|1||None w/ This character has no Unite attack|
|Stat Growth Rate|
|Name||Type||Soldiers||Lead ATK||Sub ATK|
|Name||Milk Pan||Frying Pan||Ceramic Pan|
|W Type||W Level||Element|
- The initial reason for there being two cooks in Suikoden was that it was envisioned there would be a lot more highly similar, recolored characters to make up the numbers. As development continued and more unique characters kept being added, this became less of a factor.
Other languages and releases
|Chinese simplified (HDR)||安东尼奥|
|Chinese traditional (HDR)||安東尼奧|
- Genso Suikoden Encyclopaedia (ISBN 4-575-16297-3), page 25
- Genso Suikoden Genso Shinsho Vol.9 (ISBN 4-7753-0088-1), page 79
- Genso Suikoden 108 Stars Character Guide (ISBN 4-7753-0050-4), page 30
- Genso Suikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, pages 23, 103, 127