|108 Stars Chitai Star|
Illustration Kawano Junko
|Birth Year||SY 445|
Marco was a young and resourceful orphan who relied on his exceptional skills in a shell game to earn his living, having no family to rely on.
His travels took him far and wide, showcasing his remarkable speed and dexterity in this game of chance. During his journey, Marco crossed paths with McDohl in the town of Rockland, long before the young hero assumed leadership of the Toran Liberation Army.
After this initial encounter, Marco's path intersected with McDohl once more, this time in Warriors' Village, situated in the Lorimar region. Inspired by McDohl's impressive victory in the shell game, Marco decided to join forces with the young leader. He saw the Liberation Army as his best bet for surviving the intensifying conflict.
Over the course of the Gate Rune War, Marco established a gambling den where he continued to showcase his cup game, providing amusement and diversion for the soldiers. Additionally, he lent his expertise as an archer in significant field battles.
Following the conclusion of the Gate Rune War, Marco's adventurous spirit persisted, leading him to lead a vibrant life in various cities throughout the land.
|When your castle is at Level 3 or more, talk to Marco in the Warriors' Village and win 5,000 bits from him.|
|Name||Type||Soldiers||Lead ATK||Sub ATK|
Genso Suikoden Card Stories TCG
|Non-character cards depicting this character|
|257||Time Slip||Mission||Booster Pack Vol.2|
|CS2-621/R257||Time Slip||Mission||Remake Booster|
- In the Sega Saturn release of Suikoden, Marco's shell game is replaced by a "heads or tails" game in which Marco tosses three coins and you guess what side each coin will land on. Potch is awarded if you get two or more coins correct.
- Playing with Marco in Rockland is known to be an easy way to get a lot of money early in the game: Save the game, play with him and remember the pattern. After loading the game, his pattern doesn't change, allowing the player to easily win a couple of rounds.
Other languages and releases
|Chinese simplified (HDR)||马可|
|Chinese traditional (HDR)||馬可|
|Chinese pinyin||Mǎ kě|
- Genso Suikoden Encyclopaedia (ISBN 4-575-16297-3), page 267
- Genso Suikoden 108 Stars Character Guide (ISBN 4-7753-0050-4), page 117
- Genso Suikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, pages 100-1