|108 Stars Tenyu Star²|
Illustration Kawano Junko
Illustration Miki Sato
|Birth Year||SY 440|
Camille, famously known as "Camille the She-Devil," gained prominence as a debt collector due to her relentless pursuit of debtors and exceptional spear-wielding skills.
Her spear featured a slightly thicker blade, setting it apart from ordinary spears. Often boasting the debt collector's motto, "I'll collect from your grave!", she struck fear into those who owed her.
Viktor convinced her to join the group in their quest to find treasure at Toran Lake Castle, hoping it would enable Gremio to settle his debts. This led her to become a member of the Toran Liberation Army, staying close to Gremio until she could collect what was owed.
Upon Gremio's unfortunate demise, Camille remained devoted to the Liberation Army, her commitment to her role as a debt collector aligning with her dedication to the army's cause. Throughout the war, she served in the Soldier Beauties unit.
Following the establishment of the Toran Republic, Camille's exceptional skills with the spear were acknowledged, leading to her appointment as the lancing instructor of the Republican Army. Ultimately, Cleo settled Gremio's debt, but it is believed that if she hadn't, Camille would have relentlessly pursued him until the debt was paid, even if it meant chasing him to the farthest reaches of the earth.
|Recruited automatically in Kaku before your first trip to the castle on Lake Toran.|
|Stat Growth Rate|
|Name||Type||Soldiers||Lead ATK||Sub ATK|
|The Soldier Beauties||Bow||90||12||4|
|W Type||W Level||Element|
Genso Suikoden Card Stories TCG
|234||Camille||Free||Booster Pack Vol.2|
- If you choose to execute Milich Oppenheimer, Camille will undertake the role of executioner, out of vengeance for Gremio's death. Ironically, her vengeance will prevent Gremio from being resurrected... by making a complete game impossible.
- Camille's weapons (Garm, Fenrir, Loki) get their names from Norse mythology. Garm was the giant wolf that guarded Hel, Fenrir is another giant wolf who was actually the son of Loki, the Norse God of mischief. They are all interrelated because of the side they fight on during Ragnarök, the final battle that would end the world, according to Norse mythology.
- Camille is one of the very few characters whose castle dialogue will change following Gremio's death.
Other languages and releases
|Chinese simplified (HDR)||卡蜜儿|
|Chinese traditional (HDR)||卡蜜兒|
- Genso Suikoden Genso Shinsho Vol.2 (ISBN 4-88317-825-0), page 31
- Genso Suikoden Encyclopaedia (ISBN 4-575-16297-3), pages 62, 287
- Genso Suikoden 108 Stars Character Guide (ISBN 4-7753-0050-4), page 46
- Genso Suikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, pages 37-8, 39, 107