|108 Stars Chisatsu Star¹|
Illustration Kawano Junko
|Birth Year||SY 433|
Georges (ジョルジョ, Jorujo) is a minor character in Suikoden. He is a wandering idler with an interest in card games.
Georges was a proficient gambler renowned for his expertise in card games. Embracing a nomadic lifestyle, he lived without any fixed abode or responsibilities, journeying freely across the world without concern. He described himself as a "free man" but also abashedly admitted he could be considered an "idler" also.
It was during his travels that he encountered the Toran Liberation Army and, interestingly, joined their ranks after losing a game of auto concentration. He quite possibly viewed the Gate Rune War was merely yet another game for him to play.
Within the Liberation Army, Georges served as an archer and proved to be a capable and satisfactory combatant. Even amidst the turmoil of war, he remained true to his passion for card games and continued playing them during his time at the Liberation Army's base at Toran Castle. He got along well with fellow game players such as Marco.
After the conclusion of the Gate Rune War, Georges set his sights on the northern regions, enticed by a promising money-making opportunity. His natural affinity for gambling and risk-taking likely influenced his decision to explore new horizons in search of financial gain.
|Talk to Georges in the Kirov inn and set a new record at any level of his card game once your castle is at least level 3.|
|Name||Type||Soldiers||Lead ATK||Sub ATK|
- In the English-language version of Suikoden, Georges describes himself as a 'free man.' A 'free man' is a person in the socio-economic construct of medieval serfdom who is not tied to land. While this gave the free man a large amount of personal freedom it also meant the free man had no land with which to grow food or make money. As such, many free men turned to gambling or crime to survive.
- His design was based on a character from original manga Kawano Junko used to draw as a hobby in middle school and high school.
Other languages and releases
|Chinese simplified (HDR)||乔治|
|Chinese traditional (HDR)||喬治|
- Genso Suikoden Encyclopaedia (ISBN 4-575-16297-3), page 139
- Genso Suikoden 108 Stars Character Guide (ISBN 4-7753-0050-4), page 78
- Genso Suikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 62