The game field (ゲームフィールド, gēmufīrudo) is the area where cards are placed and played in Genso Suikoden Card Stories.
A game field contains 8 separate areas. Each player is expected to maintain their own game field in accordance with the rules of the game.
Game field areas
1. The player's deck is placed here.
2. The player's Mastermind card, if any, is placed here.
3. The player's discard (or trash) pile is placed here.
5. A support character belonging to the player can be placed here.
6. The player's Character cards engaged on a Mission or Facilities card are placed here.
7. The opponent's Character cards engaged on the player's Mission or Facilities card are placed here.
8. Resolved Mission and Facilities cards and their stationed Character cards are placed here.