These ruins, which lay to the west of the Obel Royal Palace, once housed the Rune of Punishment, one of the 27 True Runes. The ruin's interior is a labyrinthine nest of corridors, making it extremely difficult to navigate without the help of a guide.
In the deepest portion of the ruins lay an open area. There was a grave which once contained the Rune of Punishment, which had ravaged the island in the past and had remained attached to the last survivor for some time.
In the past, the King of Obel had forbidden people from visiting the ruins due to the presence of a guardian who would eliminate any intruders. When the bearer of the Rune of Punishment was allowed to visit the ruins, he and his party were attacked by the guardian and were almost killed.
Ruins, first segment
- Exit to Obel Royal Palace
- Treasure chest (Thunder Amulet)
- Treasure chest (5,000 potch)
- Treasure chest (Magic Hand)
- Treasure chest (One-Piece Dress)
- Angel Hairball treasure chest (Golden Hammer)
- Exit to Ruins, second segment
Ruins, second segment
- Genso Suikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 398